Automation Controls & Engineering
You give us your problem – we’ll find the solution.
Roberts Onsite’s highly skilled programming and design Automation Controls & Engineering team offers customized automation solutions.
The team provides solutions-based services tailored to meet your unique requirements. We specialize in automation solutions; process control and instrumentation; safety system upgrades; and Arc Flash analysis. Our experienced technicians and programmers can also present predictive maintenance solutions including thermography (IR) inspections and vibration analytics systems.
Learn more about our automation controls and engineering experience and expertise.
We offer many automation controls & engineering services including:
- Customized Automation Solutions
- Industrial Control Systems
- Arc Flash Analysis & Work Place Electrical Safety Programs
- Commissioning Support
- Complete Guarding Solutions
- Control System Retrofits/ Upgrades
- Electrical/ Mechanical Design
- Fault Current Coordination Studies
- IR Scans/ Thermography Inspections
- Pre-Start Health & Safety Review (PSHSR)
- Programming: PLC, HMI, Robot, Motion and Vision
- QPS Certified Control Panel Builds
- Safety System Upgrades
- Systems Integration
Roberts Onsite is one of the largest, most-respected multi-trade contractors in Ontario. We have extensive experience working in multiple sectors including:
- Food & Beverage
- Manufacturing & Process