Roberts Onsite has 85 years of experience providing integrated multi-trade services for all types of building-related operations, energy systems and process machinery installations.
We provide maintenance and installation expertise for communications infrastructure; building automation systems; energy installations; piping; lighting; and more.
We have a technician for that
Our team of over 250 of the industry’s most skilled trades people have the experience and skills to complete a wide variety of capital improvement and maintenance projects.
We operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
85 years of integrated multi-trade excellence
Transcript for: 85 years of integrated multi-trade excellence
Roberts Onsite - One of Ontario's largest multi-trade contractors providing turn-key solutions
- We have the skilled trades, tools, and equipment needed to perform tasks any time of day, any day of the week
- Industry served:
- Food & Beverage
- Manufacturing & Process
- We are involved with a variety of associations and have attained a number of accreditations: IHSA COR, electrical safety authority, TSSA, CWB, QPS, MCA Ontario
Putting Safety First
- We have been IHSA COR™ certified since 2017
- We are committed to protecting the health and safety of ourpeople and the environment.
We’ve Got You Covered
- Our team of over 250 of the industry’s most skilled tradespeople is a phone call away
- 24-hour Emergency Service
Millwrighting & Rigging - No job is too big, we do them all
- Machinery Moving & Installation
- Plant & Equipment Relocation
- Plant Maintenance Labour Support
- Predictive Maintenance & Service
- Rigging & Transportation
Mechanical - From industrial machinery relocations and installations to emergency repairs, we have a technician for that
- Central Utility Systems
- Chillers & Cooling Towers
- Pipe Fabrication Shop – Yellow Label Certified
Predictive Maintenance - Let us help you reduce operating costs, increase the lifespan of equipment, and plan for large-scale equipment improvements
- Chiller Maintenance & Support
- Combustion Maintenance & Support
- HV Circuit Breaker, Switchgear, and Pole Cleaning & Testing
- IR Scans/ Thermography Inspections
- Press Inspections
Electrical - Not only design, construct and install, we are also able to test and commission a wide variety of equipment for a broad range of power needs
- Fire Alarm
- Interior & Exterior Lighting
- Medium & Low Voltage Systems
- Power Distribution
- Wiring & Controls
Utilities & Traffic controls - Roadway, street lighting & all aspects of traffic signal intersection installations; we provide 24-hour emergency service and maintenance, 7 days a week
- HV and LV Cable Terminations
- Pole Installation/ Replacement/ Removal
- Street Lighting Installation & Maintenance
- Substation Installation & Maintenance
- Traffic Controls & Signals
Communications - We have the know-how to provide from design, install, to test and commission a wide range of end-to-end communications systems.
- Backbone Cabling – Fiber/ Copper
- Fiber Optic Cabling – Single mode/ Multimode/ OSP (Outside Plant)Sumitomo Air Blown Fiber Systems
- Sumitomo Air Blown Fiber Systems
- Voice & Data Structured Cabling – CAT5e, CAT6, CAT6A
- Wireless Access Point Cabling
Automation controls & Engineering - You give us your problem – we’ll find the solution. Our team provides solutions-based services tailored to meet your unique requirements.
- Arc Flash Analysis & Work Place Electrical Safety Programs
- Control System Retrofits/ Upgrades
- Customized Automation Solutions
- QPS Certified Control Panel Builds
- Safety System Upgrades
Roberts Onsite - 85 years of providing integrated multi-trade services
You've reached the end of the transcript.
Roberts Onsite Inc. Multi-trade Excellence
Transcript for: Roberts Onsite Inc. Multi-trade Excellence
In 1938, Bill Roberts Sr. founded Roberts Electric with electricity becoming an increasingly important energy source for the diverse range of manufacturers in the Kitchener-Waterloo area. As the cities continued to grow and prosper, he focused on the installation and service of oil burners. Over the next two decades the company established a reputation for quality workmanship and service.
In 1997, Ted Schlotzhauer from On-Site Inc. purchased the company from the Roberts family. He continued his expansion in 2000 with the purchase of Kearsley Electric Limited to add the commercial electrical market. By 2008 Kearsley merged with the Roberts Group Inc. and then two years later the Roberts Group Inc. and the On-Site Group Inc. became Roberts Onsite. One year later in 2011 Roberts Onsite Inc. joined the Black & McDonald group of companies as a wholly owned subsidiary.
Today Roberts Onsite Inc. offers a variety of services in seven areas of operation: electrical, mechanical, millwrighting and rigging, HVAC and building services, communications, life safety systems, and engineering and industrial solutions.
This multi-trade offering lowers overall costs to its customers and provides single-sourced value in every project. Markets now range from automotive to commercial, consumer products, educational institutions, energy, environmental and more.
Throughout it all Roberts Onsite is dedicated to the safety of its workers and the job sites they work on. This safety-first approach extends beyond the Occupational Health and Safety Act and into the very fabric of the company itself. In fact, its company-wide site safety program is designed to exceed provincial regulations.
Roberts Onsite has hundreds of skilled trades people working for them. They consider these talented and experienced workers to be the best in the industry. Together with an equally talented and professional team of project managers, estimators and administrative staff the entire Roberts Onsite team lives up to the reputation Bill Roberts Sr. started over 75 years ago: quality, workmanship, and service.
The integration of these trades and services has simplified processes and brought intense focus to three key areas:
- Process: supporting the manufacturing and processing industry with turn-key solutions to get your product in motion.
- Building: whether your building project is a new facility or renovation, Roberts Onsite will contribute to its success.
- Energy: expansion beyond the traditional and into new alternative energy.
To learn more about how Roberts Onsite can provide you with integrated multi-trade excellence for all process machinery installations, building-related services, and energy installation projects go to robertsonsite.ca.
You've reached the end of the transcript.