Our Response to COVID-19
We at Roberts Onsite are working hard to protect the health and safety of our employees, our customers and the public during this unique time.
To allow us to continue to deliver the services our customers have come to rely on, we have implemented procedures and policies to help protect against the coronavirus.
Our staff have risen to the challenge and have adapted into their day-to-day work new protocols including:
- Daily health screening for all workers, subcontractors, suppliers and visitors
- Regular monitoring of health organization communications and quick adoption of directives
- New work processes to limit, as practical, our field workers’ interaction with each other and the public
- More frequent hand washing
- Practicing respiratory etiquette
- More stringent sanitization and cleaning of all company tools, vehicles and work spaces
- Ensuring ill employees do not come to work
- Reducing the number of employees working in close proximity to each other and implementing physical distancing practices
- Mandatory 14-day home isolation for employees who return from personal travel
- Suspension of all company gatherings
- Suspension of all non-critical business travel
- Facilitating remote work
- Respecting any additional requirements our clients may request
- Regular communications with our customers, subcontractors and suppliers.
We are committed to working together to mitigate the threats COVID-19 poses.