March 17, 2020
To our customers:
The outbreak of the COVID-19 virus and the changes to public safety guidelines being issued by governmental health organizations are rapidly evolving.
Roberts Onsite is working hard to ensure the health and safety of our employees, our customers and the general public while at the same time delivering the services you have come to rely on.
Actions being taken to date include:
- Formation of COVID-19 response teams
- Daily monitoring of health organization communications and quick adoption of directives
- Regular communication and updates to all employees
- Increased hand and respiratory etiquette hygiene practices
- Increased cleaning efforts at all Roberts Onsite locations
- Ensuring sick employees do not come to work
- Suspending all non-critical business travel
- Isolating employees who return from personal travel
- Suspending all company gatherings
- Expanding the group of employees who can work from home or remotely
- Reducing the number of employees working together and implementing distancing practices
- Respecting any additional requirements our clients may request.
We are communicating with our suppliers and sub-contractors and have asked them to apply similar guidance to their employees visiting our offices or work sites.
An effective response to the COVID-19 pandemic is going to require unity of purpose and collaboration from all governments, institutions, companies and individual citizens.
Roberts Onsite is committed to working in the best interests for all and to do its part in mitigating the pandemic.Should you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with your regular contact at Roberts Onsite or send an email with your enquiry to email@example.com and we will respond promptly.
President & CEO