The success of Roberts Onsite Inc. is based on a strong presence in all trades and an integrated approach to Project Management. Our company
has long-standing customers in the following industries: automotive, food & beverage, packaging, plastics, consumer products and much more. We are
currently recruiting for the following positions:
Building & Property Maintenance, Construction/Labourer
- Perform building and property maintenance including by not limited to lawn cutting and snow removal.
- Operate mini excavators, skid steers, forklifts.
- Operate small equipment such as walk behind tampers, drills etc.
- Utilize pumps, compressors, generators.
- Concrete work.
- Clean and perform preparation of work site.
- Reading and interpreting plans and locates.
- Other stockroom duties as required.
Interested individuals should contact us through the contact page.
Project Manager / Estimator – Mechanical, Electrical and Millwrighting & Rigging
Due to anticipated growth and increasing volumes, we are currently recruiting Project Managers / Estimators for all facets of our business. The successful candidates shall possess a certificate in their trade, be able to demonstrate a proven track record through their personal project portfolio and have a strong sales background. A minimum of five years experience in estimating / project management duties is expected. We are hiring only individuals with a strong desire to be part of a winning team; someone who values teamwork as much as we do! Interested individuals should contact us through the contact page.
Senior Controls Programmer
Due to anticipated growth and increased volumes in our Automation Controls and Engineering department, we are currently recruiting a Senior Controls Programmer. The ideal candidate will work efficiently and productively in both independent and team oriented environments, possess excellent trouble shooting skills and enjoy working in both an office environment as well as on the shop floor. The successful candidate will be responsible for electrical design using AutoCAD electrical, designing and commissioning pneumatic and hydraulic systems, programming and implementing PLC’s, HMI’s, Servo Systems, VFD’s, Robotics and Vision Systems, on site commissioning and start-up of equipment, preparing and maintaining project documentation and providing service and technical support. If you are looking for a unique, challenging and rewarding job with a company that is set for growth please contact us through the contact page.
We are currently recruiting Project Coordinators with a CET or EET designation for all facets of our business. Some of the responsibilities will include scheduling, site visits for tenders, processing documents, supporting Project Managers, working with suppliers and customers. We are hiring only individuals with a strong desire to be part of a winning team; someone who values teamwork as much as we do. Interested individuals should contact us through the contact page.
We are currently recruiting a full-time panel builder for our panel shop in Kitchener. We are hiring only individuals with a strong desire to be part of a winning team; someone who values teamwork as much as we do. Interested individuals should contact us through the contact page.
Panel Builder - Qualifications/Requirements
- Electrical Panel Layout and Design
- Electrical wiring of control panels and sub-plates in accordance with the electrical drawings
- Be able to read and interpret electrical drawings
- Strong technical, interpersonal and problem- solving skills and have basic knowledge of computers
- Experience with power tools
- Receive deliveries and ensure deliveries are complete
- Comply with all applicable codes, regulations, government agencies and company objectives of operations and safe work practices
- Valid Class “G” Driver’s License
- Must sign Company’s standard confidentiality agreement
- Must be health and Safety conscious
- All wiring to be done in accordance with QPS standards
- Other duties as required