The success of Roberts Onsite Inc. is based on a strong presence in all trades and an integrated approach to Project Management. Our company has long-standing customers in the following industries: automotive, food & beverage, packaging, plastics, consumer products and much more. We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
The Roberts Onsite team is growing! If you are an analytical and collaborative professional searching for the opportunity to build a solid foundation for your career, this position is for you. The Project Coordinator, typically reports directly to the Electrical Manager.
The Project Coordinator will participate and support the office by effectively coordinating all internal projects. The position will provide technical and administrative support to operations with emphasis on estimating, reporting and monitoring progress, planning, scheduling, and dealing with project changes.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Support the electrical team to ensure effective project management and controls;
- Provide assistance with duties such as monthly reporting, invoice management, monitoring and administration;
- Assist in the planning, preparation, and maintenance of project team schedules, documents, work plan updates,
- Assist in monitoring project costs, forecasts and updating the project plans;
- Monitor and control project management processes and project deliverables;
- Track and monitor action items and issues;
- Assist in the daily management of project manager’s plans;
- Complete various project administration tasks including coordinating meetings, taking meeting minutes, forwarding
- Identify and prepare requests required for changes to systems and/or processes;
- Assist the estimating department with estimating, closing and delivery of estimates;
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Education to include a construction engineering technical college diploma or equivalent combination of technical training and/or related experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Microsoft Outlook, Word, Project and Excel skills.
- Must have own transportation. The position may require working at satellite offices within Southern and Southwestern Ontario.
Project Manager / Estimator – Mechanical, Electrical and Millwrighting & Rigging
Panel Builder - Qualifications/Requirements
- Electrical Panel Layout and Design
- Electrical wiring of control panels and sub-plates in accordance with the electrical drawings
- Be able to read and interpret electrical drawings
- Strong technical, interpersonal and problem- solving skills and have basic knowledge of computers
- Experience with power tools
- Receive deliveries and ensure deliveries are complete
- Comply with all applicable codes, regulations, government agencies and company objectives of operations and safe work practices
- Valid Class “G” Driver’s License
- Must sign Company’s standard confidentiality agreement
- Must be health and Safety conscious
- All wiring to be done in accordance with QPS standards
- Other duties as required