At Roberts Onsite we believe that our most important asset is our people. The Health & Safety of our people and the protection of the environment are fundamental values we observe when carrying out our business activities and are essential to our success. Our company wide safety culture believes that every incident is preventable and that a goal of zero incidents is achievable.
Roberts Onsite believes the most effective way to meet our commitment is through a capable, committed workforce, and practices designed to enable safe and environmentally responsible operations. We accomplish this goal through a Safety Management System that has clearly defined policies and practices which are rigorously applied to deliver the desired results.
Our Safety Management System Objectives are:
- Implement consistent Safety Management measures to provide a safe workplace for the people and the environment.
- Establish proactive planning to identify hazards and effectively mitigate the risk.
- Support the development of workers through orientation, training, task instruction and equipment awareness, job task analysis, toolbox talks and job analysis risk reviews.
- Inspect and audit the work to ensure the desired outcome is achieved and drive continuous improvement of our management system.
- Promote and maintain a work environment in which each of us accepts personal responsibility for our own safety and that of our colleagues and in which everyone actively participates to ensure the safety and wellness of others.
- Engage people at all levels and reinforce our belief that all safety, health and environmental incidents are preventable.
Safety begins with senior management at Roberts Onsite and our top down safety culture promotes a safe workplace for all employees on all sites so that “Nobody Gets Hurt Today or Tomorrow.”